Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Have Some Faith

We're back!

After a couple months of break, we're finally getting everything together. Shake off the past off our shoulders. Take it one step at a time. Keeping each other above the line, pushing each other to move forth to a whole new level.

Eve:
Been asking myself a few questions over and over again. Where do i stand? How am i going to break away from what's not good for me? What is it going to take to make a difference? Is it enough to just believe...

Honestly, the answers are not clear for me yet. However, i do know that to believe and just living it would make the best first-step to start a whole new life.

My personal message now for those of you, my dear friends, who are anticipating something from me and the band is, i would not give up on hoping for a better change every single day. So should you. Have some faith, make up your mind and take action.



Jamming session @ 6 Strings Studio, Taman Connaught


FYI, we'll be taking things at our own pace.







BOOMBOOMPOW
------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

JomGig.Com

Malaysia Indie Bands & Music Portal

Followers